Tuesday, November 02, 2004

There isn't much to talk about. I'm starting to receive lots of work, and that's a good thing in one side, because I come to work and I know what to do, but at the same time I go back home and I don't have much time to work on my research any more. It is interesting to see how busy I am lately by the mess that is starting to appear in my living room and bedroom. I did get to work a little later than usual this morning to clean up a little, but my research is starting to worry me.

At the same time, with all this going on, I still get people all around me trying to say that I don't shop well, and that I should have already built my whole apartment. If I can't find furniture the way I want, I should just buy the closest-looking one and then modify it myself! The only thing I can do about all these people is listen to them and remain calm. It is hard for people to understand how little free time I have, and how little experience I have in "modifying" furniture and that related directly to the amount of time that it would take me to make even simple changes.

Anyway, I have to get back to work here. I have two hard documents to write today...

0 comments: