Wednesday, November 03, 2004

And Mr. Bush won... I saw this coming since the beginning of the whole process, but, well, it's what the majority wants, let them have it! At least this time there was a real majority of voters that wanted him to continue as president. And I'm not going down the path of analyzing the states that actually made him win. I'm not going to discuss average literacy and education levels... But some people have to think about this one day.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about the elections. Oh, first, just to let people know, it's sunny here today! I haven't seen the sun for a while here, but it's not that my office has any windows anyway.

It's not that I have too much to talk about, at the same time. Work has been using all my brainpower and when I get home at night I can't even decide what I'm going to have for dinner, and how I'm going to cook it, and so on... My research is very close to a complete halt and I just don't know what to do about it. Yesterday, for example, on my way back home I decided that instead of going home, I should just walk around and try to breathe. It was a long walk, but I can't say it did me much good, though. I got home hungry and I still couldn't do much for the rest of the evening. I just tried to work, then I went and continued to change my address on many different places where they have my address, and that was it.

Ok, back to my head-scratching here. Defining systems that if I got wrong would only delay my graduation date is one thing. But defining systems that if I get it wrong could mean a much more catastrophic (money-wise) event, is another thing. And I don't know if I got all the details of the system yet to really decide. Oh, well, I have to move forward anyway.

0 comments: