Sunday, February 27, 2005

This blog is dead

Today I have been thinking and discussing with myself, in between work and cleaning, what I should do about this blog. I found out that I just don't have motivation to write here any more. I don't have anything to say and this makes me feel bad! Thus, in order to keep people still excited about what the Internet can offer, I'm retiring this source of waste of time. I'll probably go back to writing for my own, who knows even composing... I'll go back to writing emails to my friends (something I just haven't been doing...). Until something proves me wrong, I'm retiring from being a blogger. It was fun while it lasted. I did write some posts that I feel happy to look back to, especially in my old blog. But this blog has never gone anywhere, so maybe I shoudln't have even tried to move it somewhere.

Goodbye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll miss this blog. But keeping up with friends is certainly more rewarding than blogging for strangers. Bye!

Eternal Safiry said...

Anonymous said everything. I take his/hers words as mine.