Sunday, February 06, 2005

Starting to feel like I'll have a life in Seattle

After sending my dissertation out to my advisor, I went out to watch the end of the Super Bowl party and then went to a meeting with the Jewish young adults group. And I don't know... It felt strangely different. I wasn't talking to people thinking that I should be at home working on my dissertation and it was awesome! The only bad thing is that we were at a brewery that closed pretty early and nobody had the energy to do anything else. But, hey, maybe I'll have good days ahead! The only thing that worries me a little is that right now I'll have the tendency of staying until very late at work. I don't have a research waiting for me at home any more (at least until my advisor sends me correction requests). It's a scary thought, but I do need to get some work done!

0 comments: