Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sometimes it's hard to answer this question when you sometimes forget who you are and where you are. Sometimes actions require retaliation, but most of the times an offensive response is the last thing that you should look for. I'm usually a peaceful person, although the world around me keeps shooting me bullets trying to make me react, I guess. But I just move about and let the rain fall somewhere else.

Sorry for the delay to write all this. I've been trying to post this since earlier this week, but I just can't get any free time to finish it. I write a phrase then stop to work on other things. Right now I decided that I need to just finish it and post it, even if it expresses much less than I would like to. Sometimes not writing much tells more than spending hours discussing nothingness and its importance to life.

0 comments: