Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Getting ready...

It's the last evening my parents will be here, so starting tomorrow my apartment will become huge again. Huge and empty... My life will become easier, though. Easier and lonelier. But there are good things to it. I can have my "social life" again, I can work on my research again, I can just do nothing if I want to. I'm not complaining about my family's visit. It was great! I learned things about Seattle that I wouldn't for a long time being alone. I went skiing, I have a TV, a printer, and two more pijamas (I think my family thinks the only thing I do is to sleep).

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now. I have a very long day ahead... Driving to the airport, running to get to a meeting at 9:30 am and another at 10 am, then working everything I just wasn't able to work, because I had to get back home early. This seems kind of wrong, but when you say you are getting a lot done, but you don't sometimes it's necessary to "break the healthy rules". Just for a short while, I promise.

0 comments: