Thursday, December 30, 2004

Who do I want to be?

I'm not sure who I want to be, but I'm sure that whoever it is it isn't me. But that's typical, and somehow healthy. You shouldn't always be happy about who you are and what you know and do, because this way you won't get anywhere. The joy comes from the journey, they say, and not from the destination. I coudn't agree more, but sometimes it's funny to argue with myself about something that I did and I shouldn't have done. I won't get into too many details, because this may scare some people. I'm not into scare tactics.

Today was a good day, though. I worked and then came home to go and look for a printer. My father is trying to convince me to buy one, mainly because he has some things he wants to print. Very typical... Then I had dinner and watched for the first time 10 minutes of "The Sopranos". I really don't get why people liked the series that much, but ok. I have to understand that I'm not a TV guy.

Alright, let me stop here and go to sleep. It's almost 1 am and I have a long day ahead. It's the last work day of the year and I have a huge list of things that I need to get done.

0 comments: