Saturday, February 07, 2009

New changes - giving DISQUS a try

I decided to enable DISQUS on my blog. It's not that it will make much difference in general as I have very few people that actually comment on my posts, but I decided that it was worth the test. Hopefully it's something that works. Today, after my choir "concert" this morning (it was a short participation during Shabbat morning services at Beth Shalom - more on this on another post), nothing really worked out for the rest of the day. I tried to go back to my research project, but my computer decided to become unstable and froze a couple of times. I should be coding on my Mac and not on my Windows box...

Anyway, I think right now I should start thinking about dinner. Then I'll come back and post about the choir event this morning.
blog comments powered by Disqus