Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tiger

It's sad to see that this blog is becoming a weekly thing, instead of anything more constant. It may not be sad to you, my dear rare reader, but it feels sad to me, because I do still go to my Firefox and open all the blogs I have bookmarked at once every day. My blog is the first to appear just for me to check if anybody left me a comment, but I always see the same last post and 0 comments. As most of you know, I dread "sameness"...

Anyway, now for business: yesterday I passed by a Mac store and saw the new Tiger. My impression from a person that does not use a Mac and didn't have that much time to play around with it: it is really nice looking. Spotlight is very cool, and their videoconferencing is also very nice. If you want more information about these features, this is a very good (and a little biased) article.

What else did I do yesterday? I walked a lot and saw more nice things about Seattle. It is a very nice looking city. Things tend to be a little hidden, but there are lots of things going on all the time!

Last week, besides working, I was asked to provide a finer table of one of my articles. It is nice to see people really paying attention to what I did during my research years. Surely it was a little sad that they asked for something that wasn't really related to the mainline of my research, but what can I do if I can't find time to finish my ultimate paper?

Alright, time to get back to cleaning here. Bad thing about walking too much yesterday is that I didn't have time to do much else. Oh, yes, I watched The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy! They really made deep modifications to the original plot in the book, but it was nice. Many fun parts were still there! A must for anybody that likes funny geeky movies (well, the book is much better, of course, but I don't expect people to have much time to read anymore - they are too bothered by ringing cell phones!)!

1 comments:

Eternal Safiry said...

You know, you have yourself to network with other people sometimes. If you "zero comment" on people, they will probably zero comment on you, because they think you are not really interested on them. I speak for myself (and for my other self as well, if you know what I mean), at least...
Anyway, take care my friend!