Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Trying to get back to being myself

It's interesting how easy it is for you to lose what you consider to be your greatest sources of happiness. One of them was to be able to play around with things. Spend hours doing something just for the sake of doing it and learning in the process.

Today it was listening to discussions on Agile Programming (more on this some other day) and playing with Processing. So I'm happy!

The only thing that is not as happy is that I need to rescan my whole passport again, now in black and white, so that I can send it for my green card application. It's a lot of work involved there. I'm hanging in there because once it's done I don't have to worry about the silliness of the US consulate to renew my Visa any more. And that's worth even walking barefoot on fire!

Ok, maybe not that much...

I think it's time for me to go to sleep. It's been a long day of iteration planning (from 10 AM to 7 PM) and tomorrow is going to be time to get back to work. More importantly, tomorrow I won't be on call anymore! I keep telling my team that I shouldn't be allowed to be on call, because terrible things happen when I'm on call!

0 comments: