Friday, March 16, 2007

Desperate people with money spend money desperately

I found this quite strange:

Microsoft: Use our search, we'll give you incentives

Microsoft using the fact that they have leverage with companies to get what they want. The question is whether companies have enough power over their own employees to do anything. But I'd have to admit that sometimes I do use Live Search and... I can't say I've been satisfied with the answers that it gives. This is not a scientific conclusion, but subjectively there is a lot of room for improvement yet. I do like that they have done a lot on trying to understand some types of questions and provide dictionary/encyclopedia answers to them, but the search itself is just not too good.

1 comments:

Codename X said...

Hi there, Mike;

Long time no see, huh? But I´m here again, reading your blog.

So, what can I say? I´ve never found a search tool that was really good either. Let´s say that I think that I don´t like to do another search inside the search tool´s results... lol

Keep in touch, mon amie