Saturday, January 27, 2007

I hate Yahoo! Mail

Yes, for the 5th or 6th time I've received all my messages on my Yahoo account on my POP3 client. I've talked with Yahoo support three times about this already. The first time they said they couldn't do anything. The second time I was routed around multiple times to the Brazilian support (it's my yahoo.com.br account) and the result is that they didn't know what was going on, but as it stopped happening they didn't have anything they could do. The third time I got a message back with instructions how to call or chat with support (and how much it would cost) and then another message with a survey asking how I was helped on my case. I never wrote so many "terrible"s in a survey!

Anyway, here I go again deleting 10K emails on my mail system hoping not to delete anything important by accident.

0 comments: