Saturday, February 18, 2006

TagCloud

As you must have seen (if anybody actually reads my blog - not blaming anybody, it's just that I haven't been posting anything lately), I have added something to my side bar under the Pheromone Trail part. I found about it randomly going around some blogs the other day and I was interested in knowing what it was going to say about my blog. But, so far, nothing. I'm not sure if it is by date, or if it doesn't like my RSS feed, or maybe it's just broken. I'll wait a week (that sometimes may turn into a month with my level of updates on my blog) until I just give up.

So the weekend is here. Lots of things to do! But what I'm most excited about it that I am planning on going on a hike tomorrow! It's a little cold here and my legs are sore from going on the "forbidden machine" at the gym on Thursday, but it should be fun!

On the more geeky side, I'm testing Camino, a new browser made only for Mac. It looks pretty good so far, but I'll still keep on testing. It so far looks like Firefox (well, maybe it's because it also uses Gecko as the rendering engine).

Another thing I'm testing right now is a suggestion that I've got from a co-worker and reiterated by this interesting Mac Freeware list: Buttler. It is quite interesting, but requires you to get used to it.

Alright, time to get to work!

0 comments: