Monday, August 29, 2005

Back to real life

Here I am in Seattle, sort of feeling like I've never left, for some reason. Work has been interesting, as expected, and my apartment is a mess. But I'll forget all this, and leave some final discussions about Brazil for some other post, when I'm less tired. For this post I'll just leave this interesting article (blog post):

Has Google Peaked?

It is an interesting article that talks briefly about something that I think will be the subject for next year's tech wars: Apple hitting the PC and scaring Microsoft. It will all come down to Microsoft's major trump card: Office. How will it behave on the new OSX and how it will behave on the new Vista. If MS stops supporting the OSX version of its suite, Apple will have a lot of trouble to conquer the Windows market. Let's wait and see...

0 comments: