Friday, April 15, 2005

Ideas.. Ideas... Ideas...

I don't know what happened to me yesterday evening, after watching Mendelssohn's "Elijah" and really missing being part of a choir, my brain entered this idea mode with thousands of things I want to try. Most of them are work-related, though. I can't stop. I wasn't able to sleep very well last night, I don't even feel hungry or tired (by the way, I haven't had dinner last night). It's been a LONG time I haven't felt this way. Last time it was the beginning of my research, when I had very similar ideas, actually. This time I won't be scared of the size of what I want to do, and that's what I'm doing today! My manager asked if I wanted to take the day off and I will... Off from normal work, but I just can't ignore all these new ideas in my mind. So, off to work I go!

0 comments: